Thursday, September 07, 2006

but stars are blind.


(yes i secretly think her addictive debut track is nice.)

daily activities = pretence of me ceasing to exist as an a-level student
WHAT AM I DOING!!

but distressed state aside,
omg discoveries and reuinions with pals = (:
moreee please!
impending need to fulfill insatiable desire to watch movies (p square (pretty please haha) &prada soon! click+the breakup were good..but archetypal of their genre..) and ogle at cute stuff.
and the tv is beckoning me to every 'primetime' slot possible whenever im home. (jss! :)
+i really need to check out what's that boardgaming thing all about..stop calling me swak, stephcheong!

i might as well wave goodbye (-sings steadman) to university.

-

But here she is, all mine, trying her best to give me all that she can. How could I ever hurt her?
But I didnt' understand then. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.
Y murakami
(thanks c &sam for recommendation)

yes i'm reading novels when my eyes should really be glued to statistics and economics and sexual innuendos in Chaucer.

-

random.

fireworks.




rapture.






sigh. i really miss my tooth :'c
what a world of difference that lil hole makes. (and this is the cue for us to lapse into the theme of significance, physical presence vs void, tangible vs intangible ok monologue stop being lit psycho stream of consciousness writing?)


WHY? this is really random. dug it up from a long time ago. shocks, nette?


haha wting dont scream. we need to take better shots at shanghai06/07!! :D


another randomnity, missed! seeyou later dsf!

bye all
i need make myself a more productive being.


(haha dinah!)